Because we think that Art Performances are a great media to create awareness we are planning a local event on a beautiful natural spot on the island of Samosir in the middle of the biggest volcanic crater lake in South East Asia. The idea is to improve the awareness of local people for the amazing beauty of the place they are living in and the need to take preserve arts, nature and culture.
See the map for location : Event Location at PARBABA
Participants will be local talents and well known artists will be coming from all over Indonesia and one of the star guests is the Russian spiritual painter Victoria Renaux Abdoulaeva who comitted herself to teach art on Samosir Island for everybody.
- Ceramic (Saut Sihaloho)
- Weaving (Tomphson Hs)
- Painting (Monang Tampubolon)
- Traditional dance (Sanggar Lusido)
- Handicrafts (Agoes Jolly)
- Photo exhibition (Fotografer.net)
- Literature (Monang Naipospos)
- Batak writing (Bungaran Simanjuntak)
- Traditional dance Local dance group
- Traditional music (Martogi Sitohang & Guntur Sitohang)
- Traditional performance(Laris Naibaho)
- Music concerts (Yeppy Romero Pangaribuan ,Bonauli Band, Tengku Ryo
- Batak opera (Tomphson Hs)