|Back to List Read Details|
|Samosir Island,Mt Naboratan Climb & Trek Event 14 -15 November 2009|
The lush tropical paradises are South-East Asia at it's most exotic and untouched, with vast area of virgin forest and unspoilt coastline awaiting discovery.
Mt Naboratan is situated in Garoga Village Samosir Island North Sumatra, 4 km from Tourist Centre of Samosir Island, Tuk Tuk Siadong.
On 14 -15 November 2009, SamosirTourism will hold a climb & trekking event.
Typical Itinerary Summary:
14 Nov : 11 Am leaving the start point at Garoga Village - stay over night (camp) in the mountain
15 Nov ; Continuing the trek passing the Simangande waterfall - Back to the start point - Having BBQ fresh Fish + Tuak a local drink ( Palm wine ) - back to your hotel.
Our team will pick up/drop off any participants from/to their hotel.
Requirement for participants :
1. You need to have a really good condition/fit/energic and you do like challenge.
2. Put a good tracking shoes on
3. Rain jacket
4. Bring your own flashlight if u have.
5. If you bring your own tent will cost you less for the trip.
6. Follow the organizer a long the trip, dont make your own path, it is quiet dangerous.
7. Bring your own drink water as much as you can, beside that organisator will provide.
8. Better to wear a long shirt on.
10 .Bring your Camera.
This is an introduction trekking/climb trip , if you bring your own food/tent it wont cost you anything, you are very welcome.
The cost is Rp.150.000, included what have been mentioned above :
- food/drink during the trip
- THE FANTSTIC VIEW ON TOP OF THE MOUNT.
PARTICIPANTS 25 MAX
Want to join us ?
Please email us at email@example.com , give your name, phone number,LET US KNOW IF YOU WILL BRING YOUR OWN TENT.Until now we do have 17 people who are joining us, If the participants will bring their own tent, the number can be bigger.
A tough and exhilarating challenge from start to finish!
|Displaying 1 to 0 of 0|
|No Comment Yet|